We capture the most powerful instrument in the world...... your voice.
- Media and Creative Services
- June 2010
You must be a sophisticated investor in order to view the Funding Details.
- Largest US media network customer secured and strategic partnership executed as cornerstone investor.
- Product market fit validated for media networks looking to improve engagement across the world.
- Featured in the Apple App Store 59 times in 19 countries for the 'Best new app" category.
VoiceByte has executed a strategic partnership and venture terms sheet with iHeart Media in New York. Whilst the terms of the proposed US launch campaign (launching Q4, 2016) including the name of the US celebrity supporting the roll out remain confidential, the deal itself will soon be in the public domain.
VoiceByte is a next generation mobile content generator that enables multiple audiences to record and share their voice and sentiment to interact with media networks.
• Media networks (TV, radio shows, podcasts & YouTube channels) can now put a microphone in the pockets of their audience to enable richer user generated content whilst understanding sentiment by location and subject thanks to its unique enterprise dashboard. Engaging the audience in this way glues them to the show, influences programming and increases ratings.
• Celebrities can now get more intimate with their fans and connect via VoiceByte's unique community development and monetisation features.
• Popular locations can take advantage of VoiceByte's patent pending geo-location function called 'VoiceTagging' which allows users, live events or points of interest to geo-locate VoiceByte content so it's only accessible within a certain time and range of their location.
VoiceByte has been deep in development over the last 6 years. Technology has caught up to the vision to now achieve product market fit for one of the biggest pain points in the entertainment industry, audience attrition.
Will you join us?
You must be a sophisticated investor in order to view the Pitch Deck.
Michael FenechCEO and Co-Founder
Stephen FenechCTO and Co-Founder
Board of Advisors
VoiceByte has executed a strategic partnership and venture terms sheet with iHeart Media in New York. Whilst the terms of the proposed US launch campaign (launching Q4, 2016) including the name of the US celebrity supporting the roll out remain confidential, the deal itself will soon be in the public domain.July 23, 2016
After experimenting in the Australian market, we found our best product market fit which we believe will give us the most growth and revenue opportunities.
We took our product to the US market and discovered that VoiceByte had market relevance and strong interest from a number of potential strategic partners.September 14, 2015
Letter from 2GB host - Chris Smith
App store feature screen shot
App store confirmation email - Apple
VoiceByte app Pre-loaded on Alcatel Smart Phones
CNET article - VoiceByte: social for your ears
Key CustomersNo one here yet.
With over a quarter of a billion monthly listeners in the U.S., iHeartMedia has the largest reach of any radio or television outlet in America. The company owns and operates 858 broadcast radio stations, serving more than 150 markets throughout the U.S. Plus, iHeartRadio - a free, industry-leading, digital music service - gives users instant access to more than 2,000 live radio stations and allows them to create custom stations inspired by favorite artists or songs, anywhere they are.
As the leading media company in America, iHeartMedia delivers music, news, talk, sports and other content to diverse audiences across multiple platforms, including: broadcast stations; online, via iHeartRadio and on its stations’ hundreds of websites; HD digital radio channels; satellite; smartphones; iPads and other tablets; in-vehicle entertainment and navigation systems; and via live events.
iHeartMedia leverages its multi-platform assets, as well as its vast infrastructure and relationships, to create one-of-a-kind events like the iHeartRadio Music Festival, innovative national and local promotions, and ground-breaking technology and products.